Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Burning Red

Oh The Burning Red...

I´ve been alone all my life...
I tried and tried to search for something that could fill the emptiness inside, but everything just seemed to fade away... Always... Nothing seemed to fit... No one seemed to understand...

But you...
You and I are alike...
How can it be?

I´ve been alone for so long...
And now that you´re here, I don´t know what to do...

I don´t want to let you go...
And I don´t want you to let me go...
You are the one I seeked all these time...
I knew you would come...

Just one touch...
Your warm touch... I will never forget...

I can´t stop feeling all this happiness inside, and it frightens me to death, don´t exactly now what to do with it...

But I guess it´s ok to feel this way...

My Burning Red is finally here....

... Just heal my scars, my bleeding scars and take me away ...
...I have waited for you all along...


Hold on I'm falling
Can't breathe anymore
An ocean has opened
These scars need to heal over

Colder and colder
Just hold onto me


No comments: