Sunday, March 7, 2010

Down with the sickness

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing in me

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon in me



Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
Get up, come on get down with the sickness
You mother get up come on get down with the sickness
You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness...

Madness is the gift, that has been given to me!!


É por estas e por outras que esta semana vou desaparecer por uns dias...
Tenho loucura suficiente prestes a rebentar
!


1 comment:

Root said...

Queres vir ao Algarve? Estou a precisar de uma enfermeira.. :( Detesto ficar doente.. mimos procuram-se!