Thursday, June 21, 2007

Move on


«... I hope you´re feeling better now, I´m doing the best I can to be... I´m sorry for all the things, said and done, we had a rough time, but now i know I must travel alone... I´m closing this chapter so I can carry on... I´m free as a bird to live my world the way I have to...
You´re sweet little hands passed right close to me... Sometimes i don´t understand how silent we can be... You were the one who saw my world the way it was, and I was more shaken than now... You were the one who heard my words... Some weren´t meant and some meant well... Sometimes I wish things could be different, sometimes I don´t... But I forgived you in the same moment I left, no regrets, no hard feelings... Now I can see why... Just remember and be happy.................................................. Goodbye...»

"In my body I can show you a place we could go"


No comments: