Thursday, April 5, 2007

...cold and alone...




Sparkling grey,
Through my own veins...
Any more than a whisper,
Any sudden movement of my heart...
And I know,
I know I'll have to watch you pass away...

Just get through this day...

I will lose myself, but not today
There´s too much guilt to pay...

Sickned in the soul
You dared tell me you love me
But you held me down to my knees
And made me fall again...

I screamed on my mind,
I wanted you to stay...
Honey, you know,
You know I´d never hurt you that way
You´re just so pretty in your pain...

I´ll make my own way
Without your senseless pain,
So run, run, run...
And hate me if it feels good
I wont hear my screams anymore...
You lied to me,
But it´s over now...

Demanding my response,
Don´t bother breaking the door down,
I´ll find my way out...
And you´ll never hurt me again...



...Out on your own,
Cold and alone again.
Can this be what you really wanted, baby?

No comments: